Friday 29 January 2010

Rixsta - First Piano Play (recorded)!

">


In the Light, Golden Light
See The Sun, Fly on
In the Sun In The Field's
I can Shine my Light

SO Seal My fate
In the Fields, of Love and Light
so were far away, far away
But Peace will come again



and my life, wont end too soon, iv'e got a lot to say
So take me away from the feelings that realy hurt
i need to, escape from the feelings that hurt so much

Hear the Snake out in the Fields, He will Bite and Burn Your Heart
But you See Great Mountains in the sea, Follow me
Work out, Work out, all this life and swim the Sea of Forgotten Dreams
I Cherish the Woman, cherish your Soul make me Whole, beautiful Mother earth make me whole

Stand this Time, Stand This Time, Stand this Time, Walk on
Wake Up, Wake up, Sing you Song, oh you know Peace will Come, Peace will Come
Sing YOur Song, Peace will Come.



Break Us Free Yeah, Break Us Free
Break Us, Break Us,Break Us Fuki*n Free
Can't take it no more!
Can't take it, cant take it back

All i Neeed is the Feeling i Seek
So Lift your head, lift your weary head
Dont be Afraid, Dont be afraid
Lift your Head woman, and Feel your Light
It's Dynamite, Dynamite



I wont the Give up, We Wont Stop the Fight
Cos it's Dynamite, Running Thru our Veins
So take us There, So take us far away, far away
From the Suffering of Humanity, So we can have a Chance so we can make a Dance
Im Giving you the Key Woooah to Be, To be YEah! To be.... YEah!



Wooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo AHaHAAAA
Free My Mind Fuckin bastards, Fuckin bastards
Free My Mind Fuckin bastards, Fuckin bastards
Slave To my Dreams, now Fuckin bastards
Slave To my Mind, To my Mind to My Mind
Break Thiese Chains that are Binding me
Realy realy hurt, dont Wanna let them be
Realy realy fukin hurt, blow my brains
Blow my brains out my brains my braians, my brains out!
FUbouefwbozfbsfuoO&$Y^£*&%T*^£%T"IUBLOI&*£$%$

*Rixsta Chant*

My Feelings, My Feelings, Flow Through Like Wine
Flow Like wine, Flow Like Wine, Yeah Keep my Flowing
Keeping Me Flowing, Flowing, Flowing Like Wine.
Floooow Like a Wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment