Monday 31 October 2011

Madness Ramble

Here i am, going absolutely insane! over trying to sort out "files all over the pc" disorganisation (that's my conditioning), so im looking at my website wondering what the heck the diferances are between php, xml, java and flash! youtube, embed, boy it drives me nuts, would love to have the money to employ someone to teach or help me build my site!.
I become aware of just how nuts we are in this world so stuck in the mind with things so forever complicated, thats ok tho thats probably just my desire to be in a simpler time, simpler place. Nature ahh yes!

Anyway, the last few months i spent trying to stop smoking and success! it's been over two months now, took me a while to stop chewing the nicotine gum but that's ok! as im now chewing my hand! no nicotine means no nicotine! no more chemicals, clean clean clean! and no need to use it to cover up grief wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment