Monday 23 January 2012

The beauty and the closed heart

I cant help but see tonight after realising how given up i have felt in my life at times that its not just me but that humanity as a whole has known somewhere inside that something is not right on some level that there could be some Magic, yet if our hearts have been closed and we've become bitter and basically given up and succumb to the mundane in life.
I would love to find a way to help at least those people who do feel lost to re-find that magic again, i have probably given up on myself a long time ago but with the will to bring healing to carry on i know we could do some great things for this planet if we pull together! heh maybe I'm dreaming, but Ive seen the magic at times especially in my beautiful Lady's eyes we both once knew and probably all know somewhere in our souls the beauty that's relay out there beyond the pain of a closed and lost heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment