Friday 16 October 2009

Intro

Right Well this Blog is going to be the home of all things Rixsta, my progress in life the journeys and ups and downs of every day, i will try to be as honest as i can as i think that's a pretty good thing to be!

Speaking of being honest, last night i woke up totally screaming my head off! if anything it reminds me of the extreme power of our dreams. Ive had this happen a fair few times this year yet when i wake i am unable to remember exactly what it was that frightened me lol One theory is that when we have reoccurring dreams like that we can be denying of blocking exactly what it is we are scared of (probably something from childhood) and what fascinates me is that I'm 26 years old and don't remember having nightmares as a kid but am having them now. Screaming your head of in fear is part freaky and part exiting, exiting in that any fear overcome i believe just shows us how we are greater and stronger than that which we fear and in that moment would feel our power.

Just a pity i cant seem to get over this one! (YET) more on that later tho.

Anyway, The plans of this blog are to share the journeys and wisdom of me and my girlfriend and all this will be leading up to at some point traveling the world!

Yesterday i was looking at a guy's website who has traveled about in a caravan take a look here it looks really groovy

The Traveling guy

It's a very un-Hippie looking Transit van on the outside button the inside looks pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment