Friday 16 October 2009

Trip To Ulverston

Well we just got back from The beautiful Town Ulverston the historic market town :)
Nice cobbled streets with good walks along the canal!


We Went to visit mainly to check out the healing centre.
Ulverstoon Natural health centre it was cool but not quite what i expected as i could easily just get a Gong and a crystal and do the same procedure they did on myself!
On the way back i decided to go into "libra" the Crystal and Gift shop, and talked to a couple of nice people, then got myself a "Smoky Quartz"



A good for grounding stone which is nice since my energy's been all over the place! and Smokey Quartz is said to be good for anxiety and nightmares, cool
I think the one in the picture would cost a lot mine cost me £1 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment